Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Free Ebook!


On July 2 & 3rd, "Myrmidons" will be free on Kindle! If you don't have a kindle, no problem, download their free app for PC or your smartphone!

Please be sure to leave a review, good or bad and share this free read with your friends. Love it or hate it, let us know and why.

If you like it and want book 2 to come out, buy a hard copy from Createspace which will generate more royalties. The biggest obstacle to book 2 is that it's being written in my free time, which there is pretty much none of. That's not a sob story, just a fact. I'm not complainin', I'm just explainin'. While I wish I could give these books away for free, I can't. But if you want to support an independent artist, buy the stuff.

Until then, at least download it free and leave a review.

This may be the last chance to download it on Kindle, as I am contemplating removing it from the Kindle store while I attempt to find some other venue for distributions, electronic or otherwise. Stay tuned, and get it while it's hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment